Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Save The Bike Lane SEOUL got SOUL

This awesome short film is part of the DK Production project SEOUL Got SOUL, a series of documentary films about fixed gear cyclists living in Seoul City. This film is in response to the lack of bike lanes in Seoul. The population and large city size in comparison to how few bike lanes exist is unacceptable and this is a creatively executed statement in favor of protecting and saving the bike lane. Beautifully shot and edited, it was recently selected for the Bicycle Film Festival 2011 (BFF). You can watch the entire film here!

Riding in groups is so much fun and footage of this style always makes me want to grab my bike and ride! How convenient that I'll be riding tonight!

I thought it would be great to share and I hope you find this as enjoyable as I do!

- RideaBicycle

3 comments:

Bill Dane said...

I don't need no damn bike lane, Mama !
Got my Exo-Bike right here inside !
OXO's, BD-Gramps

RideaBicycle said...

Haha! Keep it up! But, some cities do.

Bill Dane said...

WeWantMorePosts, DoctorFixieDude! MashOn! Love, billdane.com/