Monday, October 15, 2012

Night Time Riding

Night rides are where it's at these days. I work all day, and am exhausted when I get home. Taking a few hours to unwind and make some dinner while watching reruns of the office or saturday night live is just what I need, and after that I'm always in the mood for a little night riding.

Night rides are where it's at, cruising around the neighborhood, most traffic is easily spotted with headlights which actually makes it much safer, in my opinion. I ride with lights as well, but it's never been my priority to be seen because I watch out for myself. Hiding when I want to hide, being seen only when I want to be seen. Riding alone feels more solitary at night and in many ways its my time to relax, unwind from the day, and think shit over.


- RideaBicycle


No comments: