Thursday, August 23, 2012

Product Review: Steve Hamilton - Animal pedals

These pedals are used as commonly as they are for good reason. The construction is amazing because though they are plastic, I've put them through hell and they always come out wanting more. They are an excellent match for my Chicago WIG Street straps, complementing each other with their simple yet solid no-bull-shit design. Built initially for bmx, they withstand stress like no other, but I'm not the first cyclist to use these pedals for other styles of riding. For fixed riding, they provide a large, yet appropriate, surface for my feet and grab hold of even the slickest of soles.


I recommend Steve Hamilton's Animal pedals to anyone looking for a durable and good quality pedal with a price that won't break the bank.


Cheery-o!

- RideaBicycle

No comments: